Features & Materials
- New Xtrema™ / EcolonTM coating made from natural sand, stone and silica.
- Improved durability, scratch resistance and nonstick performance.
- Contains NO PFOA, PTFE's, PFA's, lead, cadmium, antimony, or any other heavy metals and hazardous materials!
- No hard anodisation.
- Convenient and easy to use due to its lightweight and thermal efficiency.
- For use with all heat sources: induction, electric, gas, and radiant.
- Premium quality - the cookware is manufactured locally in Korea
- Designed beautifully - with handles made of real wood (feels great & sturdy in your hands).
- You can also use these cooking pans into the oven (up to 250°C/550°F heat).
- Each pan/pot has a thick bottom base and thinner walls to draw the heat from the centre to the wall. This ensures that heat gets evenly distributed to the top of the pan - not just concentrated on the bottom.
100% Authentic and Official Neoflam Product
Material: Single Mould Aluminium Die Casting
Very easy to cook with and cleans even more easily. For a family of 5, the large pan is a bit small. Which there would be a bigger model.
I loved my new fika cookware! So happy i brought the fika set and replaced my old cookware. These are highly recommended! Expensive but worth it!
I have been using these pots for a short time, but so far I have found them to be of good quality of taken care of properly. They are easy to clean and cook better then expected.
I uses it everytime, it’s easy to clean and jon-stick.
I purchased the full set and I’ve had been using my set for six months now and I love them! They are super easy to clean, cook everything with less butter/oil than regular pans, and cook everything evenly every time!
It’s very important to read the cooking and care instructions to keep them looking great. It does take some getting used to cooking on low to medium heat only but honestly food tastes better cooked in these pots and pans that any others I’ve used.
I think the quality of the pots and pans are well worth the money!
I really recommend this FIKA products!!
I love the way the pot looks and cooks etc but didn't consider how hot the handles would get, especially on an induction stove. So something to consider. The wok pan is great b/c the handle is wood.
We have a Miele induction cooktop at home. And I had so much trouble finding a nonstick pan that is NOT TOXIC & PERFORMANT.
I tried many brands like GreenPan and Our Place. Unfortunately all of the different brands that I tried took soooo long to heat up and I had to cook on the highest setting. Before FIKA, I had to use traditional nonstick pans (toxic…yuck!), stainless steal (it sticks!) and cast iron (high maintenance and very heavy).
I am very glad to have found an EFFICIENT and HEALTHY alternative. Very beautiful too!
I’m buying some more for our second residence.
I love my new apron and oven mitts. Gorgeous colour and the quality is 👌
Quality is excellent. Strong and durable.
FIKA 3 Pots Set
FIKA Casserole Stew Pot with Glass Lid