Set of 3 anti Microbial Boards (small, medium, large)
FIKA Antimicrobial Cutting Boards to keep your food safe.
- Knife friendly polypropylene surface is non-porous, durable, stain and odour resistant, BPA-free, and dishwasher safe
- Double-sided design features a juice groove and nonslip edges to create a friendly work space in the kitchen for all food prep and cooking
- Includes Microban Antimicrobial Protection to prevent the spread of potentially harmful microbes;
- Kitchen's are one of the dirtiest areas in the household, get a cutting board that helps keep your kitchen cleaner
Due to the weight, please note that we may need to request extra payment for shipping to certain countries/areas. Customs/ Duty Tax not included in the price if ordering from outside Canada.
COURIER UPDATE: Expect delays from all couriers. Delivery times
are not guaranteed. Couriers will not knock to get a signature due to the pandemic. Please track your shipment and watch for delivery. Drivers will leave
the parcel or a pick up notice.*We will not be responsible
for deliveries that are stolen from your front door.
Features & Materials
Features & Materials
- New Xtrema™ / EcolonTM coating made from natural sand, stone and silica.
- Improved durability, scratch resistance and nonstick performance.
- Contains NO PFOA, PTFE's, PFA's, lead, cadmium, antimony, or any other heavy metals and hazardous materials!
- No hard anodisation.
- Convenient and easy to use due to its lightweight and thermal efficiency.
- For use with all heat sources: induction, electric, gas, and radiant.
- Premium quality - the cookware is manufactured locally in Korea
- Designed beautifully - with handles made of real wood (feels great & sturdy in your hands).
- You can also use these cooking pans into the oven (up to 250°C/550°F heat).
- Each pan/pot has a thick bottom base and thinner walls to draw the heat from the centre to the wall. This ensures that heat gets evenly distributed to the top of the pan - not just concentrated on the bottom.
100% Authentic and Official Neoflam Product
Material: Single Mould Aluminium Die Casting
Care & Cleaning
Care & Cleaning
- Only Hand-washing is recommended
- Use only on low to medium heat
- 250C/ 550F Max Oven Heat (for pieces without wood!)
How to care for ceramic cookware: Your definitive guide
Ceramic cookware is lightweight and aesthetically pleasing, with eggs-glide-like-butter nonstick qualities. This is all thanks to a chemical-free coating made from a sand derivative, that is made use of in the design. However, without proper maintenance, ceramic cookware can become warped or lose their finish. To keep your ceramic cookware in tip-top shape, follow our care guide for cooking with and cleaning ceramic cookware.
Prepare to use
After removing all packaging materials and labels, wash the cookware with warm soapy water and wipe with a dry paper towel, to remove dust particles and dirt from manufacturing and shipping. It is ready to use after this initial washing.
Cook on medium to low heat
To increase the longevity of your cookware’s nonstick surface, you should always use the right heat settings and burner size on your stove-top to avoid damage from overheating. Food will stick at high heat, or if you have damaged the coating.
Use only safe utensils
Avoid using harsh scourers such as metal utensils, as the coating may chip or scratch. Only use wooden utensils with ceramic cookware, preferably bamboo forks and spoons.
Never use cooking oil sprays
Never use cooking spray, as it may allow residue to build up. As this residue grows, the pot or pan starts to lose some of its nonstick properties. Rather add a small amount of butter or oil to the pan before each use. Your food will effortlessly glide on your ceramic pans, so less is more when it comes to oil or butter. 1-2 tablespoons is more than enough to lightly coat the entire pan surface. Allow 20-30 seconds to pre-heat before you add food
Do not let your pans go from cold to hot or vice versa too quickly
Let your cookware cool off before hand washing it. Adding cold water to a hot pot or pan can damage the nonstick coating, and crack ones made of solid ceramic.
Always wash by hand
Ceramic cookware is usually dishwasher safe. However, due to the risk of chipping, hand washing is still the recommended option. Hand wash your cookware with a soft sponge or cloth. If food gets stuck onto the surface, fear not! Simmer soapy water over a low heat then gently scrape away with a sponge or non-abrasive scrubber. Rinse and repeat if needed.The outside can be scrubbed lightly with a bicarb vinegar solution if it gets discoloured.
Store the cookware safely
Store your cookware separate to other pots and pans. This means do not stack it, unless it is stored by placing paper napkins or pan protectors between it and the other cookware to protect its surfaces.
Care for the wood
Do not place the wooden parts of your cookware in the dishwasher as this will cause cracking and remove the shine and finish. Do not put wooden handles or knobs in the oven or on top of an open flame as they will burn. Edible wood oil can be used renew your woods shine if it has been placed in a dishwasher by accident.
The wooden handles are attached by a screw inside the hole, if the screw is loose use a long screwdriver to tighten it.